Recent Posts in Summons Category

Blog Home
  • Serving a Summons for Divorce

    Posted By Ken Eiges || 28-Sep-2012

    In order to commence a divorce proceeding against your spouse only personal service is permitted. This means that the summons for divorce must be given to your spouse directly. The summons for divorce must be served by a person over the age of 18 and authorized under the state or country to make service of process. One could hire a licensed process server, have someone who knows your spouse give ...
    Continue Reading
  • 1 results found. Viewing page 1 of 1.
LexisNexis - AV Peer Review Rated Avvo Rating - 10.0 Superb Avvo Client' Choice - Top Attorney Super Lawyers Better Business Bureau - Accredited Business