The Eiges & Orgel, PLLC Approach

At Eiges & Orgel, PLLC, a proactive approach is taken to the representation of the clients we serve. When you work with a New York City divorce lawyer from our firm you will be paired with a professional that has successfully mastered the delicate blend of applying compassion to our clients and employing aggression in court when need be. In all that we do, our goal is to negotiate terms that will best suit the needs of our clients, whatever they may be. In fact, we are unwilling to settle for anything less. Therefore, when you are looking for a strong and experienced divorce lawyer to help meet your needs there is no better firm to turn to than Eiges & Orgel, PLLC.

At our firm, you will be represented by an associate with a background in mediation and litigation, thereby ensuring that your case is in the hands of a competent professional that knows how to effectively handle both sides of the matter at hand. It has been estimated that approximately 80% of all divorce related issues are governed by legal formulas and statutes that are case specific. Not only are we familiar with these laws, we are also capable of enforcing creative strategies to address the other 20% of the matter. When you are looking for solutions to your matrimonial issues, we are here to come up with the strategies you need in order to create answers.

At the heart of our approach is the desire to positively affect change in the lives of the clients we represent, and we have been successful in thousands of our endeavors to do so. More than 3,000 cases have been effectively handled by an attorney at our firm, most of which we have been able to apply non-confrontational strategies in our attempts to successfully recover desirable results. When necessary, we are prepared to take a matter to court but we will first do everything possible to effectively handle the situation outside of the courtroom.

Our firm is proud to boast recognition from Martindale-Hubbell®, Avvo, and Lawyers.com. At every turn, we are here to provide our clients with effective strategies that will yield the best possible results for their case. Our approach focuses on taking our 40 years of practice and making it work for the clients we represent. Therefore, we continue to draw upon the methods and strategies that we have developed over the years, never discounting a circumstance or underestimating the importance of any given situation. For three decades the Eiges & Orgel, PLLC firm has been working to protect the rights and familial features of families going through divorce, separation, domestic violence and more, and we are prepared to do the same for you.

To learn more about our approach, contact a New York divorce lawyer from our firm today.

LexisNexis - AV Peer Review Rated Avvo Rating - 10.0 Superb Avvo Client' Choice - Top Attorney Super Lawyers Better Business Bureau - Accredited Business